"Our work for peace must begin within the private world of each one of us. To build for man a world without fear, we must be without fear. To build a world of justice, we must be just. And how can we fight for liberty if we are not free in our own minds? How can we ask others to sacrifice if we are not ready to do so? (...)
Only in true surrender to the interest of all can we reach that strength and independence, that unity of purpose, that equity of judgment which are necessary if we are to measure up to our duty to the future, as men of a generation to whom the chance was given to build in time a world of peace."
Dag Hammarskjöld (Second Secretary-General of the United Nations)
"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
In an ever more divided society, where inhumane conflicts and crises are unfolding before our eyes, we may feel powerless. But… could power be found by exploring what it means to be “HUMAN”? Could this understanding help to strengthen the unity of purpose, vision, and action to transform our fractured society? Could the exploration of what makes us human heal the dis-eases of our society and contribute towards its well-being and prosperity?
A serie of workshops has been carefully and purposefully designed for you about what Human Prosperity means and its benefits. The themes of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Well-Being are more important than ever today especially through the lenses of this common shared humanity.
To reflect, consult, and act together to foster stronger unity* and cooperation* based on our common shared humanity and the power of its diversity within any entity.
To address and challenge the enemy of peace, unity and cooperation which is prejudice- ill-ness of our society today.
These two essential ingredients* effectively contribute to the prosperity and the well-being of humans and the community in which they live. The success of our work to build peaceful and sustainable societies depends on unity and cooperation as well as the principles of Equality, Inclusion, and Justice translated into reality.
Ultimately, there is no strength without unity... in diversity.
- Inspire and open the hearts and minds of each participant about our common shared identity based on human values, needs, and rights.
- Challenge assumptions and "social walls" such as prejudices, racism, and discrimination to connect with one another in order to foster social cohesion.
- Raise awareness in a unique and pragmatic way to promote more equality & solidarity through the beauty of diversity.
- Redirect perspectives to transform the mission, the purpose, and the objectives of any entity to make it successful and sustainable.
- Focus energies to build more bridges -internally & externally- not walls.
- Introductory Sessions on the Sustainable Development Goals- AGENDA 2030
- What makes us "human"?
- Challenging prejudices!
- One organization, One human body
- Humanitarianism in progress
- Peace is not only possible but inevitable, right?
- The Power of NetLove: Exploration and Assesment on the Power of Love
- The Normative Role of the United Nations in the Human Rights Arena
- The Usefulness of Problem-Solving Approach
- Reclaiming our Humanity, 100 years later (in relation to the Northern Ireland partition)
- What is a moral and value-based approach to peacebuilding?
- Faith-Based organizations: Why do we need them today not tomorrow?
- The relevance of the Sustainable Development Goals today
- The Prosperity of Humankind: impossible or inevitable?
If you like what you are reading, let's connect! By clicking below, you can email us directly, express your interest and we will contact you!